Oscar-Nominated Sound Mixer, Editor and Designer Julian Slater on Making Baby Driver Move to the Beat
You could say director Edgar Wright has been creating film genre mixtapes since his very first low-budget spaghetti western...
Sennheiser Builds Partner Program Around Ambeo VR Mic
Sennheiser announced a new partnership program designed to smoothly integrate its Ambeo VR Mic, custom-designed for spherical audio capture,...
Q&A: Alchemy Post Sound Lead Foley Artist Leslie Bloome
You have to get away from it all to visit Alchemy Post Sound. The independent Foley, ADR and music...
- The Making of “Wakanda” with Ludwig Göransson
- Review: Audio-Technica System 10 Digital Wireless Microphone System
- Review: K-Tek Airo Audio Gear
- Oscar-Nominated Sound Mixer, Editor and Designer Julian Slater on Making Baby Driver Move to the Beat
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Announce Golden Reel Nominations
- Alliance for IP Media Solutions, Media Networking Alliance to Unite Under AIMS Banner
- MPSE Honors Sound Designer John Paul Fasal with Career Achievement Award
- Roland Debuts V-60HD Multiformat Video Switcher
- Sony Shows Prototypes of ‘Hi-Res’ Mics with up to 50kHz Frequency Response
- The Synth Sounds of Blade Runner
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR