StudioDaily Dossier: The Lion King‘s Virtual Production
Disney's new remake of The Lion King, opening today in North America, features the kind of creature animations that...
59 Productions Director Richard Slaney on Staging “Apollo 50: Go for the Moon” in Washington, D.C.
The National Mall in Washington, D.C., will be lit up as if by rocket engines this weekend, when the...
Q&A: Saddington Baynes Head of CG Rebekah King-Britton
Rebekah King-Britton is head of CG at Saddington Baynes, a London production studio specializing in brand engagement with a...
More Creativity >>
- Where Are All the Bob Ross Paintings? We Found Them.
- Catching the Perfect Ride with Bethany Hamilton
- StudioDaily Dossier: The Lion King‘s Virtual Production
- Celebrating Apollo 11’s 50th Anniversary, with Commentary from Buzz Aldrin
- 59 Productions Director Richard Slaney on Staging “Apollo 50: Go for the Moon” in Washington, D.C.
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR