Director Rachel Dretzin on Far from the Tree, Family and the Value of Difference
Far from the Tree compresses psychologist Andrew Solomon’s 800-page book, published in 2012, about how parents deal with various forms...
AMC’s The Terror Puts Creature-Feature Production Value on the TV Screen
Dan Simmons has won acclaim for his many science fiction and horror novels, but while his Hyperion series has...
Director Tim Wardle on the Dark Revelations of Three Identical Strangers
Three triplets – Bobby Shafran, Eddy Gallman and David Kellman – discovered each other’s existence when they were 19...
More Creativity >>
- Chaos Group Announces Marvel-Heavy V-Ray Days Schedule for SIGGRAPH
- SIGGRAPH 2018 to Honor 14 Years of The Incredibles, 25 Years of Jurassic Park, and More Than 50 of Syd Mead
- Unreal Engine 4.20 Is Out, This Time with a Little Help from Fortnite
- Review: HP DreamColor Z31x Studio Display
- Still Storch
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR