Film Editor Brad Turner on Cutting HBO’s Updated Native Son
Native Son, Richard Wright’s novel about the savage toll of deeply institutionalized racism, shocked readers when it was published...
André Singer on Co-Directing Meeting Gorbachev with Werner Herzog
Werner Herzog always made documentaries together with his narrative films but, until the 1982 Fitzcarraldo, the latter got far more...
Podcast: Cinematographer Nicola Pecorini on (Finally) Shooting Terry Gilliam’s The Man Who Killed Don Quixote
Cinematographer Nicola Pecorini chuckles in looking back at his 20-plus years collaborating with director Terry Gilliam, originally for 1998’s...
More Creativity >>
- Fujifilm’s GFX100 Is the First 102 Megapixel Large Format Mirrorless Camera
- Street Artist in Venice
- Turnaround Artist: How Philly Lawyer Justin Wineburgh Quit His Job, Changed His Life, and Brought Alkemy X Back from the Brink
- Verizon Media Group Builds NYC Audio Network Around Lawo Consoles, Router
- Telly Awards Recognize CBS Interactive as First-Ever Company of the Year
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR