Book Review: The Making of a Motion Picture Editor
Is there a bible of film editing? Some would cite Walter Murch’s influential In the Blink of an Eye as...
Anne McCabe, ACE, on Cutting Can You Ever Forgive Me?
Directed by Marielle Heller, Can You Ever Forgive Me? is the true story of author Lee Israel, a brilliant...
Adobe Releases Premiere Rush CC, a Simplified Video Editor Tuned for Online Sharing
Adobe today released Premiere Rush CC, a new cross-platform video application for iOS, Mac and Windows that’s designed to dramatically...
- Red, Nvidia: GPU-Accelerated 8K Redcode Raw Workflow Coming in 2019
- Editor Yorgos Mavropsaridis on Cutting a Darkly Comic Battle Royale in The Favourite
- Adobe Adds ProRes Export to Windows Video Apps
- Storyblocks Says ‘Authenticity’ Is Driving Trend in Era of ‘Fake News’
- Book Review: The Making of a Motion Picture Editor
- Review: Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Mobile Workstation
- Nvidia Announces Titan RTX, Calling It ‘World’s Most Powerful Desktop GPU’
- Workstation Tips from Puget Systems Founder and President Jon Bach
- Final Cut Pro X Adds Third-Party Extensions from Frame.io, Shutterstock, and CatDV
- EditShare Releases Lightworks 14.5 with Expanded Format Support
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR