Editor Graeme Dawson on Cutting Darren Aronofsky’s New Series One Strange Rock
Most people don’t know that when director Darren Aronofsky was still in high school he went to Kenya and...
VFX Supe Lesley Robson-Foster on Expanding The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s World
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, the latest from Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, is a period piece about a recently...
Editor Sidney Wolinsky on Finding the Fluid Heart of The Shape of Water
Guillermo del Toro said recently that his Golden Globe-winning film, The Shape of Water, is “intoxicated” by both cinema and love....
- Review: HP DreamColor Z31x Studio Display
- Blackmagic Design Ships Blackmagic eGPU for MacBook Pro
- Coming Soon to an Avid Near You: Media Pros’ Most-Wanted New Features
- Editor Graeme Dawson on Cutting Darren Aronofsky’s New Series One Strange Rock
- GPL Technologies Opens Vancouver Office, Adds Blockchain Services
- Review: HP ZBook X2 Detachable PC Workstation
- Sonnet Technologies Ships $200 Solo 10G Thunderbolt 3-to-10GbE Adapter
- Grass Valley Adds HDR Tools, Color Space Support to Edius v9.2
- Pacific Post Offers 25 Avid Suites in New Sherman Oaks Offices
- Black Panther Editor, VFX Supe and Sound Designer Talk Creative Collaboration at NAB
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR