Book Review: The Making of a Motion Picture Editor
Is there a bible of film editing? Some would cite Walter Murch’s influential In the Blink of an Eye as...
Anne McCabe, ACE, on Cutting Can You Ever Forgive Me?
Directed by Marielle Heller, Can You Ever Forgive Me? is the true story of author Lee Israel, a brilliant...
Adobe Releases Premiere Rush CC, a Simplified Video Editor Tuned for Online Sharing
Adobe today released Premiere Rush CC, a new cross-platform video application for iOS, Mac and Windows that’s designed to dramatically...
- Mistika Ultima and VR to Support Apple ProRes in Future Versions, SGO Says
- Cutters Studios Kansas City Opens with Two Edit Suites and a Digital Theater
- American Cinema Editors Announce ACE Eddie Award Nominees
- Review: LumaFusion for iOS
- Red, Nvidia: GPU-Accelerated 8K Redcode Raw Workflow Coming in 2019
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR