VFX Supe Lesley Robson-Foster on Expanding The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s World
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, the latest from Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, is a period piece about a recently...
Editor Sidney Wolinsky on Finding the Fluid Heart of The Shape of Water
Guillermo del Toro said recently that his Golden Globe-winning film, The Shape of Water, is “intoxicated” by both cinema and love....
Film Editor Jon Gregory, ACE, on Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri
Justice is elusive in Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri, the story of Mildred Hayes (Frances McDormand), a divorced mother seeking...
- Review: HP ZBook X2 Detachable PC Workstation
- Sonnet Technologies Ships $200 Solo 10G Thunderbolt 3-to-10GbE Adapter
- Grass Valley Adds HDR Tools, Color Space Support to Edius v9.2
- Pacific Post Offers 25 Avid Suites in New Sherman Oaks Offices
- Black Panther Editor, VFX Supe and Sound Designer Talk Creative Collaboration at NAB
- Blackmagic Updates Resolve with Fusion VFX Software
- Avid at NAB: New Subscription Pricing for Media Composer, Cloud Services On Demand, Nexis Expansions, and Some Nifty New Hardware
- Apple Announces ProRes Raw Format for Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe’s Pre-NAB Reveal Includes AI-Driven Color Matching, Improved Motion Graphics Workflow
- Frame.io Plans Speedy Update for Summer 2018
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR