Worldwide Workflow: Post-Production on The Young Pope
Add widely lauded director Paolo Sorrentino (The Great Beauty, Youth), who has had six films in competition at the Cannes Film...
Foundry Unveils Elara, Cloud-Based ‘Virtual Studio in a Box’
Foundry plans a summer launch of a beta version of Elara, a new cloud-based platform for post-production that combines...
Filmmore Colorist Martin Klein on Western Thriller Brimstone
Brimstone — a brutal drama in four parts set in the American West — is the first English-language film from...
- Worldwide Workflow: Post-Production on The Young Pope
- Avid Cites Microsoft Cloud Partnership, Nexis Storage Line As Revenue Drivers
- Axle Video Adds Visual Search Capabilities to Media Management Tools
- Baselight Demos v5.0 at NAB, Including Prelight On-Set Color-Management Tool
- Assimilate Hooks Up with Z Cam for Bundled A-to-Z VR/360 Workflow
- Foundry Unveils Elara, Cloud-Based ‘Virtual Studio in a Box’
- Workstations at NAB 2017: More Lightweight, Color Rich, and Tactile
- DaVinci Resolve 14 Is Now an Audio Console, as Blackmagic Adds Fairlight Technology
- Q&A: IBM Aspera CEO Michelle Munson on the Pre-NAB Media Landscape
- Assimilate Releases Scratch VR Suite v8.6