How They Did It: Marvel Studios’ ACES Workflow for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
How did Marvel Studios ensure that the amazing, eye-popping visuals created by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 director...
NYC’s Harbor Picture Company on Coast-to-Coast 35mm Workflow for Todd Haynes’ Wonderstruck
New York’s Harbor Picture Company recently finished dailies and post-production on Wonderstruck, the new film from director Todd Haynes...
Worldwide Workflow: Post-Production on The Young Pope
Add widely lauded director Paolo Sorrentino (The Great Beauty, Youth), who has had six films in competition at the Cannes Film...
- Prime Focus Says Current and Former Staff Leaked Game of Thrones Episode
- Deluxe Names Walter Schonfeld President, Deluxe Distribution
- EditShare Finalizes Acquisition of Quales, Plans to Incorporate QC in Flow MAM
- Avid to Begin Cloud Roll-out of MediaCentral Platform at IBC
- Assimilate’s Scratch VR Certified Facebook Live 360 Ready
- Light Iron Colorist Ian Vertovec on GLOW and Getting a Mid-80s Film Look in HDR
- Review: Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel
- HPA Names Larry Chernoff As Recipient of 2017 Lifetime Achievement Award
- Telling The Handmaid’s Tale with Dolby Vision
- How They Did It: Marvel Studios’ ACES Workflow for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2