Director Pat Collins on Irish Sean Nós Singing and the Lyrical Song of Granite
Pat Collins’ Song of Granite opens up a world that will be new to most American spectators — in fact,...
Haris Zambarloukos, BSC, GSC on Shooting a 65mm Murder on the Orient Express
Murder on the Orient Express, Agatha Christie’s iconic tale of mystery aboard the legendary train, is back on the...
The Studio-B&H Managing Director of Pro Solutions Michel Suissa on Trends for NAB Show NY
If you’re coming to NAB Show New York later this week, you’ll be visiting the stomping grounds of New...
- Director Jonathan Olshefski on the Decade-Long Documentary Sweep of Quest
- Cinematographer Brandon Trost on Creating The Disaster Artist
- Canon Announces Three New HD Camcorders with 20x Zoom Lens
- How Little Gandhi Director Sam Kadi Made a Documentary in a War Zone
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K Gets a Quality Boost in New Firmware
- Director Pat Collins on Irish Sean Nós Singing and the Lyrical Song of Granite
- Haris Zambarloukos, BSC, GSC on Shooting a 65mm Murder on the Orient Express
- Cinematographer Stephen Goldblatt, ASC, BSC on Our Souls at Night
- Panasonic Ships 5.7K AU-EVA1 Super-35 Cinema Camera
- Review: Sony FS7 II 4K Camcorder
- Senior Storyboard Artists - Aardman - Bristol, United Kingdom
- Learning Experience Developer - University of Wisconsin-Platteville Distance Learning Center - Platteville, WI
- Instructional Technologist/Instructional Designer/Multimedia Developer - Radford University - Radford, VA
- Marketing & Communications Specialist - BICSI - Tampa, FL