A Few of His Favourite Things: Oscar-Nominated DP Robbie Ryan, BSC, ISC
Director Yorgos Lanthimos and cinematographer Robbie Ryan, BSC, ISC, had never worked together before shooting The Favourite, now headed toward...
Oscar-Nominated, ASC Award-Winning DP Lukasz Zal on the Many Stylistic Contrasts in Cold War
Cold War, the second Oscar-nominated Polish-language film from director Pawel Pawlikowski, is a cool, black-and-white shapeshifter that radiates with heat. It’s...
In the Field: Venice in Venice
Imagine a film crew turned loose to film one of the world’s most beautiful cities — using a brand-new model...
- TVLogic Upgrades 3,600-Nit F-7H Field Monitor for NAB
- Edelkrone’s New DollyPlus Is a Programmable, Motorized Camera-Mover
- Review: pCam Pro for iOS
- SmallHD Introduces New 1080p, 1,000-Nit Focus 7 Monitor Based on Existing Focus 5 Design
- Director Shomi Patwary on Music Video Dreams, Nightmares and Nostalgia for Offset, Pusha T, and Ava Max
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR