Russian Doll: How Goldcrest Post Finished the Netflix Hit
At Goldcrest Post in New York, senior colorist Nat Jencks collaborated with cinematographer Chris Teague to finalize the look...
André Singer on Co-Directing Meeting Gorbachev with Werner Herzog
Werner Herzog always made documentaries together with his narrative films but, until the 1982 Fitzcarraldo, the latter got far more...
A Few of His Favourite Things: Oscar-Nominated DP Robbie Ryan, BSC, ISC
Director Yorgos Lanthimos and cinematographer Robbie Ryan, BSC, ISC, had never worked together before shooting The Favourite, now headed toward...
- Angenieux Unveils Set of 12 Optimo Prime Cinema Lenses
- Fujifilm’s GFX100 Is the First 102 Megapixel Large Format Mirrorless Camera
- Cineworks Rental Inventory Going Up for Auction in June
- Essential Gear: Digital Cinema Cameras from Blackmagic, Canon and Panasonic
- DJI Announces $350 Osmo Action Camera
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR