How Canon’s Low-Light ‘MoonCam’ Saw into the Shadows for Nat Geo’s Earth Live
Al Berman is no stranger to live television. An Emmy-winning veteran news producer for CBS Evening News, 48 Hours...
First AC Bob Hall on the Camera and Lensing Challenges of Dunkirk
First assistant cameraman Bob Hall, who recently spoke with StudioDaily for the Podcasts from the Front Lines series, certainly...
Review: Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD
About seven years ago, I reviewed Blackmagic Design’s (BMD) ATEM Television Studio for another publication. What it could do...
- Panasonic Prices, Specs Out AU-EVA1 5.7K Cinema Camera
- Director Bryan Fogel on How His Personal Sports Doc Icarus Became a Political Bombshell
- Assimilate’s Scratch VR Certified Facebook Live 360 Ready
- How Canon’s Low-Light ‘MoonCam’ Saw into the Shadows for Nat Geo’s Earth Live
- First AC Bob Hall on the Camera and Lensing Challenges of Dunkirk