The Jungle Book: Five Notes from the SIGGRAPH Production Session
If you missed The Jungle Book in theaters but still want to catch up with the latest and greatest in...
VR, Design Take SIGGRAPH Center Stage from VFX
Not so long ago, the film industry was the star of SIGGRAPH. Yes, it was always a profoundly multi-disciplinary...
360-Degree Filmmaking Tips from “Pearl” Director Patrick Osborne
In a little over two months since its original release, director Patrick Osborne's Pearl, released as part of the...
Press Releases >>
- SIGGRAPH 2018 Computer Animation Festival to Present ‘Next Generation’ of Storytelling >>
- StudioDaily to Launch Product-Based Video News Service at NAB >>
- LeddarTech Launches LeddarVu, a New Scalable Platform Towards High-Resolution LiDAR >>
- All-new ProDrenalin V2+ Advanced Action Camera and Aerial Drone Video Optimizer Software Effortlessly Transforms Janky Videos Into Great Movies >>
- Quantum to Showcase Expanded Media Workflow Capabilities of StorNext-Powered Solutions at IBC2016 >>
- DJI Lowers Prices For Amazon Prime Day Drone Promotion >>
- Vicon Motion Capture Technology Gives Doctor Strange The Magic Touch >>
- Video Devices’ PIX-E5 Takes Flight with Helifilm Drone to Capture Spectacular Images over Scandinavia >>
- International Cinematographers Guild to Host Drone Panel at NAB Show New York >>
- EditShare Tells Its Flow Story at IBC2016 >>