Sign up for StudioDaily eletters to keep you in the know & updated on the industry every day.
StudioDaily is the leading source of news, opinions and best practices for the digital content creation market. Featuring a mix of original reporting, expert reviews and tutorials, and interviews with leading creative, we strive to keep you up-to-date on critical workflow developments, product releases and new and emerging creative techniques.
StudioDaily focuses on craft and workflow innovation in the production of movies, TV shows, commercials and music videos, with analysis that highlights new gear as well as the legacy and workhorse tools that our readers use every day.
- How Gradient Effects De-Aged John Goodman for The Righteous Gemstones
- NAB Show NY: Why the DIT Is Key to Success on Set
- VFX Supervisor Bill Westenhofer on Gemini Man and Making a Digital Movie Star
- Director Bassam Tariq on Netflix Documentary Short “Ghosts of Sugar Land”
- NAB Show NY: Focusing on Productivity and Keeping Creatives Creative