The Dead Don’t Die: Chimney’s Sam O’Hare on Cross-Atlantic Collaboration
The Dead Don’t Die has a lot in common with the rest of New York-based director Jim Jarmusch’s body...
One Word: Lightfarm on Visualizing the Brain’s Struggles after Traumatic Injury
After a brain injury, people often struggle to regain the ability to do things we ordinarily take for granted,...
Foundry Releases Nuke 12
Foundry today released Nuke 12.0, an update that it said would optimize UI interactivity and performance across Nuke Studio,...
- Apple Debuts the 16-Inch MacBook Pro, Newly Tuned Up for Pro Applications
- Epic Games Acquires Quixel, Makes 3D Asset Library Free for Unreal Engine Users
- Q&A: The-Artery EP and MD Deborah Sullivan on VR Production, Indie Film and More
- The Dead Don’t Die: Chimney’s Sam O’Hare on Cross-Atlantic Collaboration
- Adobe Updates Creative Cloud, Launches Photoshop on iPad at Max Conference
- Student Internship - Brand Design - Summer 2018 - Gensler - Newport Beach, CA
- Graphic Designer / Videographer - Qualis Health - Seattle, WA
- Global Markets Operational Risk Officer - BNP Paribas - New York, New York
- Director of Marketing and Enrollment Services - Oregon State University Extended Campus - Corvallis, OR