Is your primary storage full of files you don’t need? How would you know? And what about data scattered or duplicated across multiple volumes.
In this free webinar, StudioDaily and Quantum will show you how to reclaim primary storage space through the efficient use of a tiered storage solution.
Good data management practices are easy to talk about, but hard to implement. File-naming policies may not be followed. Employees come and go and leave a trail of poorly documented files. Different groups may create their own practices.
It’s not easy to keep user practices aligned across all parts of a studio, facility or enterprise. And that means files stack up — forgotten files, redundant files, obsolete files, all of them occupying valuable primary storage space because nobody knows for sure where to find them, or whether it’s safe to delete them.
Move those files to an accessible and visible archive, and you’ll gain valuable primary storage without spending a dime.
Who says there’s no such thing as free storage?
In this webinar, we’ll discuss ways to
- Discover duplicates, slight name changes and distributed project files across volumes
- Recover space by safely deleting or moving unnecessary files out of primary storage
- Ensure legal compliance of your storage systems to enable discovery and other potential issues
- Maintain security by verifying that sensitive files are in the proper place
- Keep the right data in the right place at the right time
It’s never too late to take control of your storage — but with new image formats like 4K, 8K, and VR making files larger than ever before, it’s never been more critical.